As one of the most dynamic and fastest growing cities in the United States, Orlando offers a tremendous quality of life that is not found anywhere else and serves as one of the best gateways of any destination with its award-winning standard definition international airport. Isleworth, located in the southwestern suburb of Windermere, is conveniently located near world-class restaurants, retail and entertainment destinations and renowned attractions, and just 50 minutes from Florida’s beaches.
Set amidst large cypress and oak trees and surrounded by freshwater lakes, the 600-acre community’s natural environment offers an exquisite setting for those who enjoy the community every day. Thousands of trees and flowers, along with a collection of important sculptures and magnificent properties, line the streets of Isleworth, creating a stunning backdrop, not found anywhere else.
Monumental works of art line the streets and fairways of the famous Isleworth golf course, providing a rare permanent gallery of notable pieces by acclaimed artists, including Philip Jackson, Henry Moore and Salvador Dali. The community’s iconic sculpture, the Wall Street Charging Bull, sits between the first and tenth tees, symbolizing the strength and power of this renowned community.
O que há por perto?
- Yellow Dog Eats (3.19 mi)1616 reviews
- Naan Stopp (2.1 mi)61 reviews
- Feather and Quill (2.35 mi)120 reviews
- Paloma Coffee Co (1.01 mi)148 reviews
- Love At First Sip (4.55 mi)115 reviews
- The BreakRoom (4.79 mi)44 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (4.96 mi)20 reviews
- Trader Joe's (4.09 mi)180 reviews
- Publix (2.96 mi)52 reviews