Orange County in Orlando is pleased to announce the new billionaire project called Hamlin. Based in Dallas, the Terra Stratford investment press and the Boyd Development Corporation, hosted the official groundbreaking ceremony for the community on October 3 at the intersection of State Highway 429 and New Independence Parkway.
Hamlin, will be hosting a large shopping center, such as restaurants and retail stores and medical buildings and institutional spaces. There will also be a sports center with arenas and sports fields. The project, which created a projection of 8,200 jobs, includes more than three miles from Lake Hancock’s waterfront, a central element of the community project.
“This is going to be the first Orange County community, located on the water,” said Orange County Commissioner Scott S. Boyd. “You will be able to use your boat and leave your home and shop or dine at the mall.”
Hamlin will be inspired by an “old Florida” feel, surrounded by grasses and native trees, accentuated by stone walls and pillars, a marina, boardwalk, publicly accessible waterfront trails and parks.
“What we are really in the business of doing is creating a good quality of life in West Orange County,” Scott Boyd, president of the Boyd Development Corporation said. “Our team, together with Stratford, put together a major development plan. We are excited for what lies ahead in the future of our area.”
In addition, Boyd Development plans to extend Parkway’s new independence from the 429 east interchange by nearly a kilometer until it connects with the Tiny Road. They also plan to build a four-lane, split north-south road, parallel to 429 Parkway Independence Nova Porter Road.
O que há por perto?
- Market To Table (0.64 mi)209 reviews
- The Hangry Bison (0.63 mi)142 reviews
- Orange Crate Cafe (0.57 mi)15 reviews
- Piccolo Coffee Co (0.73 mi)38 reviews
- Axum Coffee (0.65 mi)374 reviews
- Love At First Sip (1.3 mi)116 reviews
- Key Food Winter Garden (0.37 mi)10 reviews
- ALDI (0.28 mi)18 reviews
- Choice Meats (0.48 mi)25 reviews
- Montessori Academy of Winter Garden (0.7 mi)2 reviews
- West Orange High (1.72 mi)2 reviews
- Children of the Messiah Preschool (0.94 mi)1 reviews