You must see this unique, beautiful, and well maintained Historic apartment home totaling 6 individual, and fully rented units providing excellent investment income. Having been built in 1910, and having received its 100-year plaque this home is protected by the Lakelands preservation program meaning it has been maintained architecturally and in an appropriate manner. The home is also recognized in Lakeland’s traditional historic walking tour. Located at the heart of Downtown Lakeland between Historic Lake Morton, and Lake Hollingsworth, and just one block from S. Florida Avenue this apartment home is conveniently located to shops (antique), bakeries, restaurants, the Lakeland Public Library, Polk Museum of Art, and Florida Southern College. All units are one bedroom and one bathroom. Each unit has its own range and refrigerator. All units are cooled and heated by Wall Units. All information is deemed reliable, the buyer or buyers’ agent is responsible to verify all information including utilities, amenities, and room/unit sizes.
O que há por perto?
- WACO Kitchen - Lakeland (4.44 mi)24 reviews
- Love Bird Almost Famous Chicken (0.97 mi)168 reviews
- Cob & Pen (0.39 mi)155 reviews
- Concord Coffee (0.21 mi)126 reviews
- Black & Brew (0.78 mi)357 reviews
- Hillcrest Coffee (0.24 mi)55 reviews
- Publix Super Markets (0.15 mi)9 reviews
- Chamberlin's Natural Foods (1.89 mi)16 reviews
- Publix GreenWise Market (3.8 mi)24 reviews
- Lakeland Christian School (0.99 mi)1 reviews
- Miss Adele's Learning Center (2.18 mi)5 reviews
- Lawton Chiles Middle Academy (1.1 mi)4 reviews