Rarely available, like-new Monet model in the boutique gated community of Artistry by Kolter Homes, featuring a full four car garage, water view and upgrades galore. The open concept combination living room/kitchen/dining area makes this home perfect for entertaining and upgraded quartz counters, built-in stainless gas appliances, soft-close wood cabinets and an oversized island make the kitchen a chef’s dream. The master suite is upgraded with tray ceiling, a garden tub, double sinks, granite counters, walk-in shower and a huge walk-in closet. There are 2 additional full bedrooms, with 2 full en-suite bathrooms and an added half-bathroom. The den/office makes for a functional space to spread out for families or guests. The large, enhanced laundry room with full cabinets and laundry sink are an added bonus. All the floors in the main living area are upgraded porcelain wood-look plank. Outside, your substantial covered paver patio with lake and palm tree views makes outdoor living peaceful and usable, with plenty of room for alfresco dining and seating. 12 ft ceilings, transom windows, and 8 ft doors make the whole home feel spacious and bright. Artistry is a newly developed, maintenance included enclave in the heart of burgeoning east Sarasota, featuring a clubhouse, community pool, fitness and pickleball amenities, with easy access to downtown, Lakewood Ranch, I-75 and some of the best schools in the county.
Características Do Imóvel
- Deed Restrictions
- Gated Community
- Golf Carts OK
- Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
O que há por perto?
- Asaro's Pizzeria Ristorante (1.16 mi)53 reviews
- Bourbon And Bones Chophouse (6.6 mi)45 reviews
- Libby’s Neighborhood Brasserie (5.47 mi)93 reviews
- Kahwa Coffee (6.46 mi)27 reviews
- ofKors Bakery (3.86 mi)6 reviews
- Buttermilk Handcrafted Food (4.46 mi)157 reviews
- Richard's Foodporium (3.91 mi)3 reviews
- Publix (5.42 mi)3 reviews
- Detwiler's Farm Market (3.91 mi)68 reviews