This multigenerational Johns Lake Point home offers 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms including TWO MASTER BEDROOM suites in over 5,000 square feet of living space with HARD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. Step inside the impressive two story foyer, note the formal living room includes a SEPARATE OFFICE for easy working from home. The formal dining room has easy access to the kitchen via butler’s pantry. The gourmet kitchen features a WALK-IN PANTRY, 42 inch cabinets, GRANITE COUNTERS, tile backsplash, and premium STAINLESS APPLIANCES. An oversize granite island, with seating for four, overlooks a spacious great room with high ceilings, tile floor, and a sliding door to the lanai. Upstairs, a 500+ square foot game room is finished with PREMIUM WATERPROOF LAMINATE, as is the SECOND MASTER BEDROOM. Both master suites include dual vanities, soaking bathtubs, glass enclosed showers and massive walk-in closets. A large HOME THEATRE ROOM is pre-wired for speakers and projector. Five additional secondary bedrooms offer plenty of space for overnight guests and your growing family. A THREE-CAR GARAGE provides ample space for all the family vehicles, tools, and toys. This spacious and comfortable home is located just minutes from top rated schools, shopping and dining as well as offering easy access to downtown Winter Garden and the Orlando metro area. Homes like this are rare – schedule your private showing now!
Características Do Imóvel
- Deed Restrictions
- Tennis Courts
O que há por perto?
- Chef's Table At the Edgewater (2.39 mi)315 reviews
- Bosphorous - Winter Garden (4.53 mi)163 reviews
- Market To Table Cuisine (2.34 mi)115 reviews
- Love At First Sip (2.56 mi)52 reviews
- The BreakRoom (2.19 mi)35 reviews
- Axum Coffee (2.32 mi)295 reviews
- Key Food (2.03 mi)7 reviews
- Publix Super Markets (1.53 mi)21 reviews
- Spice Culture Grocery Store (2.02 mi)8 reviews